Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by I AM KAM, Feb 21, 2011.

Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 21, 2011 at 12:24 AM
  2. I AM KAM
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    • Barrows Gloves
    • Dragon Defender
    • Fighter Torso
    • 251 Quest Points!
    • Fire Cape
    • Great Staker / Pker!
    • All major quests completed ( DT, MM etc.. )


    [​IMG]

    Please contact me at [email protected]​


    Comes with ~4m wealth. No email registered. There are recoveries active, but a recovery check may be preformed on your expense. I can remove them if crucial to the sale.

    Looking for 60M or $60 WU/PP. PayPal from repped users, sent as a gift. Proof of ownership is required.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  4. I AM KAM
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    50m B/o
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  6. I AM KAM
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    $45 Buyout
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM
  8. I AM KAM
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    40$/45m
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 27, 2011 at 5:14 PM
  10. I AM KAM
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I AM KAM Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 129 Staker Account [RSGP/PP]

    Tried removing recovs.. no luck. Bump
     
< Selling 138 Account Rsgp Or Range Tank | Might trade a 9 HP ACCOUNT >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site