Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 111 3 99s [Rsgp]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Skillersdream, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skillersdream

    Skillersdream Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    Posts:
    404
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 111 3 99s [Rsgp]

    Well, I've been playing on my skiller lately, so I'm going to sell my main so i can get cash on my skiller. Please post && pm me your offer so i can update my threads.

    Recovs-
    [​IMG]
    (I do not remember my password for that email)

    Stats-
    [​IMG]

    The account will NOT have any cash on it. If you would like me to leave cash on it, You can add onto your bid.

    I will not go first, Either you can go first, or we can find a middle man, Don't even ask if I will go first. After You have recieved the account and I recieved my gp I will give you the known information to recover it if you lose the password.

    Please Post&&pm me your offer.

    Current bid: 0k
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
< [SWAP] Lvl 131 Main 4 99's, 93 range, 94 Mage, 8 D Defenders, Torso, only 2m [SWAP] | 112+5 [Veng][99Strength] GReat pker >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site