Selling level 107 main (great boxer)!!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by goog, May 18, 2013.

Selling level 107 main (great boxer)!!
  1. Unread #1 - May 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  2. goog
    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2012
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    goog Member

    Selling level 107 main (great boxer)!!

    For sale is a 2007 runescape main with amazing stats, level 107 combat with low prayer for its combat so it's a very good staker. I have two pures which I play on and I never get any use of this account which is why it is for sale. The account has two days of member ship left and will expire May 20th.

    [​IMG]

    I am only accepting paypal or rsgp so post offers below, pm me, or pm my skype alex.wolansky

    Thanks!
     
< Selling 07 Main 80/80/80 Combat Level 97 | 29 days membership | Level 101 main 80/90/80 | Shitty quests, good(ish) stats, shitty bank >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site