Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 107 Almost Maxed Barrows Acc!!! [paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by danrange1234, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danrange1234

    danrange1234 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 107 Almost Maxed Barrows Acc!!! [paypal]

    HELLO SYTHE. I AM QUITTING RS AND I'M TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY OFF THE TIME I SPENT ON HERE... THIS IS ONE OF MY OLD ACCOUNTS WHICH I HAVEN'T USED IN ABOUT 3 MONTHS... IT HAS RECOVS AND EMAIL I WILL TAKE OFF UPON TRADE. IT HAS DRAGON GLOVES ALMOST BARROWSI WILL NOT GO FIRST DO NOT ASK! UNLESS YOU ARE AN OMM I'M NOT GOING FIRST... WE CAN USE OMM U PAY FEES.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    My MSN is: [email protected]​
     
  2. bluemage57

    bluemage57 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 107 Almost Maxed Barrows Acc!!! [paypal]

    how can this be almost maxed`?
     
  3. I Laffd

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 107 Almost Maxed Barrows Acc!!! [paypal]

    a/w ? Minimum?
     
< good pker, with skills! | Selling level 109 runescape account(paypal) >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site