Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 100 starter main!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Jay Bird, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. Jay Bird

    Jay Bird Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 100 starter main!

    Hello everyone, I am Jay Bird. I am an Administrator on the black market community RSPortal. I am willing to verify that with anyone.

    I need a little bit of funds for hosting/domain/etc.. I am selling my personal runescape account, I created it myself and played and level'd it 100% legitimately, the buy of this account will induce no risks when purchasing this account.

    I am the one and only owner of this character, I have hand earned ever level.
    The account is on a good start to becoming a Runescape Player Moderator; I can give details to the buyer.


    I am only asking for $50, first come first serve bases.
    I will NOT go first, I am 100% open to using a Middle Man (Buyer covers fees)

    ~Account pictures~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Please leave me your MSN and I will contact you.
    Otherwise please post your offer :)
    ​
     
< !~~!Selling Beautiful Level 126!~~! | [Selling] 138 - 2300+ Total - 13 99's - 65m - Legit - [PP/Mail/WU] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site