Selling IMVU Account

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by MauseuIMVU, Jan 21, 2016.

Selling IMVU Account
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 21, 2016 at 5:28 PM
  2. MauseuIMVU
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2016
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MauseuIMVU Newcomer

    Selling IMVU Account

    Hello! I am Mauseu from IMVU and I have been looking for ways to rid of my extra account due to the fact that I will be moving soon and I would need the extra cash. Please keep in mind that I have spent A LOT of money on this account and so I would not be taking any low bids. :<

    This account is equipped with:
    AP
    Age verfication (22)
    Name change token (Optional)
    Creator
    16 male items
    50+ female items
    10 room shells
    50+ furniture
    2 room slots
    [​IMG]

    If you have any questions, please contact me via IMVU PM through the account Mauseu. Or here. :)
    Thank you !
     
< Looking for online job ? Have verified paypal ? 1-2hr hr time 400-800$month | WTS Devilian EU Accounts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site