Adblock breaks this site

Selling Green H'ween

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by green_gp, Aug 14, 2010.

  1. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    I'm looking for offers.

    Feel free to post your offer, don't spam, flame, or offer such as trade price cash in game.

    Thanks.

    If I like your offer I will pm you here my msn.


    [​IMG]

    Offer away.
     
  2. Suicide Commando

    Suicide Commando Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2007
    Posts:
    674
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    $2 :s
     
  3. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    That's a start I guess lol.
     
  4. James

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013
    Selling Green H'ween

    they are rising again?
     
  5. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Yep. Next to impossible to get max atm
     
  6. ghost808

    ghost808 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2010
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    really? hmm ill offer 5$
     
  7. Tyranti

    Tyranti Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    49 cents
     
  8. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Lol 49 cent, that even worth wasting the bandwidth to post back to?
     
  9. King Verchas

    King Verchas Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2010
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    6$ for start
     
  10. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    bump I think someone has offered 5$ for starters up there.
     
  11. Trusted Dylan'

    Trusted Dylan' Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2010
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

  12. SiLeNt KiLlA

    SiLeNt KiLlA Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2007
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Interested, add my msn, it's in my sig
     
  13. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Just post your offers here.... I'm rarly on msn & hate adding nwaiting for an offer idk I'll like.
     
  14. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Bump still selling.
     
  15. Carpet M00ncher

    Carpet M00ncher Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2005
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    $4 right now, whats your msn?
     
  16. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Hmm, I'll see what other offers I get.
     
  17. Carpet M00ncher

    Carpet M00ncher Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2005
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    Well, I don't want to keep missing updates, the whole point of buying it is to get them to rise for ge updates
     
  18. green_gp

    green_gp Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Posts:
    908
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    mhm but 4$ = 4m, thats one update.
     
  19. Pk L4zy

    Pk L4zy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    $5, let me know
     
  20. Range Me

    Range Me Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,924
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Green H'ween

    I'll give $4 from a verified paypal. Pm me if interested.
     
< Selling H'weens and Easters | Selling battle robe set >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site