Adblock breaks this site

Selling good soulsplit member account!

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Klennukas, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klennukas

    Klennukas Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling good soulsplit member account!

    nvm....
     
  2. skotch

    skotch Member

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2013
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling good soulsplit member account!

    500k 07 lol I don't even play this game idk why I would offer lol
     
  3. Klennukas

    Klennukas Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling good soulsplit member account!

    naw man i could get easily 20x that u offered lmao those accs this stats go like 20-50$
     
  4. skotch

    skotch Member

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2013
    Posts:
    42
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling good soulsplit member account!

    Aight lol I play pkhonor
     
  5. djweasel

    djweasel Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    13,693
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    17
    Selling good soulsplit member account!

    closed...
     
< extreme donor account on ss | Buying a SS extreme/legend Donator account. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site