Adblock breaks this site

Selling Gold .80/m

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by runekraft, Mar 31, 2011.

  1. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Payment Methods : Paypal
    Gold Currently in stock : 52.5m
    Rules: You go first, we will use an OMM if you don't trust me.

    Picture of stock

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Mr. Rogers

    Mr. Rogers Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I'll buy. Will you go first to me. Bought 1bil 4 vouches. Pm me if your interested
     
  3. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    We can do a 50/50 trade,

    half cash, half gold, other half, other half.

    Im really weary on going first considering it's my first trade.

    EDIT:: i can show vouches from another website where i deliver programming help for runescape private servers, they go first, sometimes i get payed in gold, thats why im selling it.
     
  4. Mr. Rogers

    Mr. Rogers Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I'll add you on msn.
     
  5. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Note: Mr Rogers has a scam report on him.
     
  6. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Thanks for the notice, will check this out.

    EDIT: not a scam report, just a fake vouche report, im not going first.
     
  7. Mr. Rogers

    Mr. Rogers Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2011
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Thanks for the notice too. I need to check this out too
     
  8. n00b sch00l bus

    n00b sch00l bus Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2007
    Posts:
    642
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Auto win?
     
  9. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Code:
    Chris - is playing THE GAME says
    u give half money, i give all gold, u give other half?
    Alex Rodriguez says
    I'm sorry I don't go first for anything
    I'll get you someone?
    Hold on
    Chris - is playing THE GAME says
    Alright, i just need someone to buy it and vouch.
    Still in stock.
     
  10. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Sell me all for 0.7 each?
     
  11. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    You go first?
     
  12. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I lolled a little
     
  13. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Lets see, your going for .10/m cheaper then my price, Either

    A.) you go first
    or
    B.) You pay the fee for OMM.
     
  14. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I wont be going first to a guy who started on this site 3hours ago, Sorry mate i just thought you wanted a quick legit sale, Ill still buy if you pay for OMM tho.
     
  15. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    i have 00.00 left on paypal, and 52.5m is all of my money.

    I dont see what makes you think that i am not "legit", so what if i only registered 3 hours ago.

    Here is some paypal history showing some 50/50 payments

    [​IMG]
     
  16. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I didn't say you wasn't legit
     
  17. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    Then why are you so upset when i say to go first?

    I need vouches, your buying for .7/m when some would buy for 1/m

    Give me the benefit of the doubt?

    I have to pay for a vps server, and considering it's due tomorrow and my paypal balance is decked, i need to sell this asap, and without the chance of being scammed.
     
  18. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

    I can get for 0.6 if i shop around
     
  19. runekraft

    runekraft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

  20. Cripple pker

    Cripple pker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gold .80/m

< Selling RS Gold! .6$/M (Flexible) | Selling 30M for $19.5 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site