Adblock breaks this site

Selling Gaia Account

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Bliss444, Nov 2, 2012.

  1. Bliss444

    Bliss444 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gaia Account

    Hi everyone! I have a gaia online account I wish get rid off. Stopped playing a few years ago so have no need for it and the items are better on someone elses account than mine. I also have 806k, please message me with any offers you have. I take paypal only and gbp. I had a value done on tektek.org account calculator and it is worth 4.5ml+ Here's a screenshot take this morning of the outcome. http://postimage.org/image/5gjv0uoj7/
    I can provide screenshots of my inventory aswell, have lots of items not listed. List below is what I think is worth the most from my inventory, so please feel free to ask.


    Kaya the Cat
    Benny the Puppy
    Pongo the Ferret
    Clover Cap
    Pink Sweetheart Teddy
    Mewpit
    DandiiDooDad Spore
    Canadian Bacon
    Angel Imp Plushie
    Crystal Fluff Plushie
    Loving Heart Mood Bubble
    Cecil
    Fluorite Borealis
    Toadstool
    Pink Belled Ribbons
    Raider Shih's Garment
    Bailey
    Murky
    Purky
    Layla
    Ponzu the panda
    Sexy Present (Valentines Day 2k9)
    Chanho the Tiger Plushie
    Skittles Squirt
    Wonderland
    Scarlet Sprite
    Autumn Glory
    Magical Girl's Pink Uniform
    Snow Witch
    Aquatica
    Masterpieces
    Fausto's Bottle
    Faunzy's Flute
    Magical Girl's Lovely Heart Gloves
    Rosy Showgirl
    Manaseed
    Phasing Lily
    Gimpi 5th gen
    Elegant Veil
    Angelic Lace
    RuRu Kitty Plushie
    Biancamella 6th Gen
    Enchanted Book 5th Gen
    Fallen Wish 4th Gen
    Sparky the Terrier
     
  2. Bliss444

    Bliss444 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gaia Account

  3. Bliss444

    Bliss444 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2012
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Gaia Account

    Bump! Offers anyone? Willing to work with $ too
     
< WTS Account on Archosaur (PWI) | WTS lvl 80 warr eydra forsaken world >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site