Adblock breaks this site

Selling fully quested zerker!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Pietjan91, May 17, 2015.

  1. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    Hello sythe,

    I want to sell my zerker pure because I'm spending to much time now on another account that I am trying to max. The account is not member anymore.

    Stats: [​IMG]

    The defence is fully quested.

    Offence:
    [​IMG]

    Quest points: [​IMG]

    List of completed quests:
    f2p: All quests done except Prince ali and Romeo and julliet
    p2p:
    Animal magnetism
    Big Chompy bird hunting
    Biohazard
    Death Plateau
    Desert Treasure
    Digsite
    Druidic ritual
    Dwarf Cannon
    Elemental Workshop I and II
    Eyes of glouphrie
    Fairy tales I
    Family Crest
    Fight Arena
    Fishing contest
    Fremennik Isles and trails
    Gertrudes cat
    The golem
    The grand tree
    Heroes quest
    Holy grail
    Horror from th deep
    In aid/in search of myreque
    Jungle potion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Recipe for disaster is almost completed
    [​IMG]

    Wealth and untradables on the account:
    [​IMG]

    I only want rs07 gp and you will go first or pay the costs of an official MM.
    Bid away
     
  2. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    bump..
     
  3. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    bump..
     
  4. thewags1

    thewags1 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2015
    Posts:
    1,174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    226
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    229260785145217024
  5. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    9.5m noted. Bump
     
  6. I noxa

    I noxa Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2015
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    I offer a good g maul pure
     
  7. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    no thanks, i am focussing on my main. I need rs07gp only
     
  8. barry2907010

    barry2907010 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2015
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    30$ paypal
     
  9. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    Guys read please, ONLY 07rsgp...
     
  10. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    umpbump
     
  11. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    bump..
     
  12. XAltaireX

    XAltaireX Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2015
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    10m for the account. Highest amount as you are not trusted.
     
  13. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    11M for buy out
     
  14. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    First of all i'm looking for around 50mil. Second of all i am more trusted than anyone posted here. Look at my join date, never been banned here, countless transactions, i can have several OMMs vouch for me..
     
  15. Eut

    Eut Melody~ ~ ~

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2013
    Posts:
    2,891
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    929
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    You have 1 vouch in 4 years which you received only 2 days ago.

    12M 07
     
  16. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    I have one vouch recorded. Ive had several over this span but i dont know where to find them. I Had a vouch thread a few years ago but the search option on this forum doesnt work.
     
  17. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    And the guy that sais that im not trusted has like one decent account sale vouch, 11 vouches from him are form buying rsgp, that doesnt make you trusted
     
  18. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    bump........
     
  19. Rahman

    Rahman Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,771
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Easter 2013
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    Please get an OMM to vouch for you then...

    Join Date means nothing. 13m buy out since no feedback
     
  20. Pietjan91

    Pietjan91 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2011
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling fully quested zerker!

    I will, and if i got him sale price will go up 40m
     
< Trading 60 Atk pure | WTB - Fully quested zerker pure(maxed or close)(paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site