Adblock breaks this site

Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Mayan, Nov 18, 2016.

  1. Mayan

    Mayan Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2016
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    Hello, I am selling my fully maxed skiller. This account has hundreds of hours put into it and I don't really go on it anymore since its maxed Im not a fan just just randomly gaining xp and would like to move onto a new account to max. I accept paypal, bitcoin, 07 gp, os-scape, pretty much any payment method. If you are interested pm me or contact my skype - andrew.johnson1692 theres membership till november 26

    [​IMG]





    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  2. LimigiLessS

    LimigiLessS Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2016
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    what price and any chance we could meet in game to prove you have this account>
     
  3. Stlo615

    Stlo615 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2016
    Posts:
    436
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    457
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    Is 67 slayer you can MAX without training combat stats? I mean unless you wanna put 1000000 hours into playing to get those xp lamps & books of knowledge' lol
     
  4. Stona

    Stona R.I.P Roman Sebastian Miles 12/14/16

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2016
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    652
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    trust me that's 100000000 hours already into that 67 lmao you got like 999999999999999 hours until 99 slayer =p
     
  5. Mayan

    Mayan Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2016
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    through the whole time ive trained this acc ive used every xp lamp or book or anything like that on slayer
     
  6. Lewishunt

    Lewishunt Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2016
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    I will buy what price you wanting and payment type and can you meet me in game
     
  7. Mayan

    Mayan Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2016
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling FULLY MAXED skiller

    bump
     
< Buying Lvl 3 skillers | [RunescapeAccountHouse] Selling Amazing F2P Pure - 40 attack 99 strength 1 defence >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site