Adblock breaks this site

Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ~ M A 4 Ever ~, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. ~ M A 4 Ever ~

    ~ M A 4 Ever ~ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

    Hello, I'm selling one full set of Elite & Dagon'Hai for a offer of 6-8M+. I know in the picture it shows two set's of Elite & Dagon'Hai but I'm only selling one set of each. Now, since I do not have junk that's 6-8M+ since I keep my bank clean - I will be selling it through BH. I will NOT go first under ANY circumstance's. You may go first or use a Middle Man if you'd like but I also do not have enough to pay one on my own. I do accept Tasset's + Whip's or anything easy to transfer or other thing's.

    REMEMBER: When I say 6 -8M+, I don't mean Elite is 6-8M and Dagon'Hai is 6-8M. I mean that if you decide to buy both together, it would add up to be around 6-8M+. But, if your willing to buy separate, I'll sell Elite for about 3 - 4M and Dagon'Hai for about 3 - 4M. We can negotiate on the price's for separate if you would like to as well.

    Here is the picture for proof:

    [​IMG]

    Link: http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/396/snu21125764ol0.jpg

    I will verify ANYTHING if you need more evidence only if your confident that you are going to buy. Not to waste my time just so you can see how it looks like in trade or anything.

    Please, PM or post your MSN or AIM here if you would like me to add you. I did not and will not add my MSN or AIM for other's to add me since many people start to add me and my MSN and AIM start's to get flooded with offer's and many different people.

    We can alway's negotiate the price on MSN or AIM if you would like and we can come to an understanding.

    NOTE: I do not care if you believe me or not because I'm a leecher or anything. Just like I stated above, if you try to force/make me go first and make unreasonable excuses on why I should go first you will automatically be blocked and deleted and I will not carry the deal any further.

    Thank You and have a nice day!

    - ~ M A 4 Ever ~​
     
  2. ~ M A 4 Ever ~

    ~ M A 4 Ever ~ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

    - Bump

    - ~ M A 4 Ever ~
     
  3. asdfgasda

    asdfgasda Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2008
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

  4. ~ M A 4 Ever ~

    ~ M A 4 Ever ~ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

    No, thank you. I'm looking for either RS GP, PayPal, or Dragon Claw's.

    Thank's for your offer anyway's.

    - ~ M A 4 Ever ~
     
  5. ~ M A 4 Ever ~

    ~ M A 4 Ever ~ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

    - Bump

    - ~ M A 4 Ever ~
     
  6. ~ M A 4 Ever ~

    ~ M A 4 Ever ~ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Full Elite & Dagon'Hai!

    Price's have been dropped! Check post above!

    - ~ M A 4 Ever ~
     
< Owned | [SWAP] Level 3 Skiller - 60 cooking 60 woodcutting 60 firemaking and some 30+ stats! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site