Adblock breaks this site

Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Soccerplyer, Aug 1, 2012.

  1. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    [​IMG]

    Selling this name+account. No special stats. It's original login is "Flash" also. It should have a 10 year cape by now, I just don't have P2P on it so I can't get the cape.

    If you don't know, "Flash" is a name of a superhero, so I won't be letting this go for cheap.

    I am always open to use an OMM. Will do almost anything to make you feel more safe. I would get this ready for xfer, but I kinda want to sell this with the account since the OG Login+10 Year Cape adds value. Post here with your offers.

    Msn:[email protected]
    Skype:ieopson

    S/B:50M
    A/W:300M

    Current Bid: 215M - fortantgamer

    I may not always be on MSN/Skype, but I will be checking this thread frequently, so post! If you want to see my vouches here they are: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1167574

    Happy bidding!

    Edit: Selling in the next 1-2 days!
     
  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    ill give you 100m
     
  3. Dicing

    Dicing Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    did u really report my post for bidding on this..... thats sad its an auction i bid 25m and btw u had no s/b at that time too
     
  4. Alma Mater

    Alma Mater Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2012
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    125m bid!
     
  5. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    I did have a s/b. But I didn't report your post, must've been someone else.
     
  6. Dicing

    Dicing Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2012
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    130m once its rft

    edit: nvm i dont need the login just wnated the name
     
  7. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    As I stated in the post, I will not be getting this RFT, because the OG login on the account and 10 year cape add value to it.
     
  8. Anonymous

    Anonymous Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    130m bid im prepare to outbid any1 tbh
     
  9. deevee

    deevee Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Posts:
    1,615
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    hmmm.. 140m
     
  10. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    Bids updated. Thanks guys.
     
  11. Anonymous

    Anonymous Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    150m bid
     
  12. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    Going to sleep guys, will check thread in the morning!
     
  13. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    Daily bump.
     
  14. Anonymous

    Anonymous Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2012
    Posts:
    288
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    what are u looking for i offered a good amount in my opinion
     
  15. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    I'm going to keep this open for a while, and see what kinda offers I can get.
     
  16. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    Bump!
     
  17. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    Bump!
     
  18. ruinedscape69

    ruinedscape69 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2012
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    350m.
     
  19. Soccerplyer

    Soccerplyer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2010
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    I'm pretty sure ruinedscape's bid is fake, so ignore it. 150M in the lead!
     
  20. CryMeARiver

    CryMeARiver Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2011
    Posts:
    555
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape

    long time no see bro.
    Still have pirate?
     
< [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name | Selling the name 'Gut' >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site