Adblock breaks this site

selling fatality gp

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by frosty flakes, Apr 28, 2013.

  1. illx

    illx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling fatality gp

    guys do not trade frosty he was sepose to sell me 25b for 75m eoc and on the last trade he logged out and left. without paying me the last trade which was 8b. hes a scammer!.
     
  2. I Subway I

    I Subway I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2013
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling fatality gp

    I'll buy you out, read PM.
     
  3. illx

    illx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2011
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling fatality gp

    do not trust frosty he is a scammer he scammed me for 20m eoc and he should be banned
     
  4. K4l

    K4l Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling fatality gp

    using mm?
     
< selling 7b ssgp for eoc | Buying Soulsplit gp via Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site