Adblock breaks this site

Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Titan, Aug 10, 2009.

  1. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    As the title says, I'm selling a Guild Wars account with all 4 campaigns including Eye of the North. I'm selling it for $50 USD on Paypal or something close to that price. This is a very cheap price as every campaign is sold for like $50. The account includes a level 20 Elementalist and a level 20 Dervish, other mid-level characters and has over 110 platinums. you may delete the characters or retain them. I don't need the game anymore because I am mainly busied with playing WoW and have no time left to play GW. I would be grateful if anyone is interested. It is a good game and I'm sure, you will have fun playing it, like I did. I won't go first whatsoever and if necessary, will use an MM. If you are interested, you may post below and add me on my msn [email protected] and wait till I can respond.

    Also, i may add, please don't try and scam me as it will utterley fail because I have had experience in that field and my PayPal is verified, so only serious buyers, please.
     
  2. Squigoth

    Squigoth Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2008
    Posts:
    251
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    I will buy for 10 dollars
     
  3. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    I think not.
     
  4. MoreToasties

    MoreToasties Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Posts:
    568
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    Is the Hiltler post supposed to be ironic or do you believe that?
     
  5. f4d3

    f4d3 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2009
    Posts:
    31
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  6. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    bump..........
     
  7. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    bump my balls
     
  8. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    fasttttttttttttttttt1212/
     
  9. philrsgp

    philrsgp Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    ill offer 20
     
  10. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    Bump baby..
     
  11. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    bump $75 now!!! I heard GW2 is coming out very soon. Once it comes out, they won't sell Guild Wars anymoe in the stores which will take the prices of ccounts up. Take advantage of this before it is too late.
     
  12. Herby999

    Herby999 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2009
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    shut up, 100 platnums is about $5.80 so how is it worth $80 , With 100k you can get to lvl 20 in a day???
     
  13. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    dont try to get posts on my thread noob. only those who wish not to scam can post. i can negotiate the price as long as it is within the stated range
     
  14. Titan

    Titan Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Excellent Guild Wars Account Cheap!@

    lowered to $50. wont go any lower. this is an excellent PvE account.
     
< Selling Habbo ca account | Selling great Guild Wars account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site