Selling Elite Sets

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Grave, Dec 12, 2008.

Selling Elite Sets
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 12, 2008 at 8:01 AM
  2. Grave
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    Selling Elite Sets

    Elite set has gone up 489.3% since release, and I have a feeling it will continue to do so for a while.

    I'm currently selling 6 sets.

    Method and Pricing
    1. You give me a saradomin set through bounty hunter.
    2. You buy the Elite set from me in trade.
     
< [SWAP]swapping my lv 96barrows pure for ddser![SWAP] | Xbox360 or PS3? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site