Selling Ea Origin Acc

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by R3alistCheeze, Sep 13, 2011.

Selling Ea Origin Acc
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 13, 2011 at 10:07 PM
  2. R3alistCheeze
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2011
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    R3alistCheeze Active Member

    Selling Ea Origin Acc

    Am Selling an Ea Origin Acc (origin is like ea's copy of steam).
    Will be accepting offers.
    Email me at [email protected]
    Posting Pics to serious buyers.
    Games - Battlefield 2, BFBC2, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Crysis Warhead, Crysis, Crysis 2, FIFA 11, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Medal of Honor Limited Edition, Need for Speed Undercover Hot Pursuit and Shift 2 Unleashed, Sims 3, The Godfather II, Darkspore, Battlefield 2 Vietnam
    Thanks!
    Happy Gaming
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 30, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  4. SteelSoapy
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SteelSoapy Member

    Selling Ea Origin Acc

    R3alistCheeze logged off of our chat session almost immediately I sent him the first half of a $16 transaction, and I never got the information for the account. I have a video of the failed transaction. How would I prove that this never went through as intended?
     
< Buying ANY Webkinz Account! | Buying IJJI Gunz account! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site