Adblock breaks this site

Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by x0d13d0x, Nov 22, 2010.

  1. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Stock: 2
    $2.50 EACH
    MSN: [email protected]
    ^ 0's are zeroes.

    I am not going first to anyone unless you are a mod/OMM etc.
    TRUSTED MM/OMM at your fees.
    Not accepting any lower than $2.50 each, I will instantly block you if you try to negotiate price.

    Payment must be sent by paypal gift BANK VERIFIED, not accepting any credit card payments at all. Payments will be sent with following message: "I am paying for virtual goods and that I am the owner of this paypal account. I therefore authorize this transaction and will not try to charge back in any way."

    If I'm not online send me a PM WITH YOUR MSN and I'll get back to you.
    STATUS: ONLINE

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Wess xD

    Wess xD Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2010
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Please post pictures?
     
  3. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Pics posted.
     
  4. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Still for sale.
     
  5. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Still selling, price lowered.
     
  6. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Still selling.
     
  7. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    4 left.
     
  8. x0d13d0x

    x0d13d0x Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Sold 2.
     
  9. Soccerman372

    Soccerman372 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2010
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

    Vouch for x0d13d0x...Sold me 2 staffs within a manner of minutes- smooth transaction and willing to verify before hand- thanks man :)
     
  10. jake_vassallo

    jake_vassallo Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Dragon Staffs $3 Each [PAYPAL ONLY]

< ~frier1~ Dungeoneering Items! | Selling Saradomin bow + Dragon sq kit (or) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site