Selling Combat level 93 [High stats, good bank]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Calluom, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selling Combat level 93 [High stats, good bank]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 10, 2010 at 4:57 AM
  2. Calluom
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2010
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Calluom Member
    Banned

    Selling Combat level 93 [High stats, good bank]

    Contact details:
    [email protected]

    I will use a trusted MM or OMM.

    I will not sell anything that is in the bank, but only the account. It has 31 Days membership! So no stupid $3 offers.
    Pictures below:
    Combat
    [​IMG]
    The main thing.
    [​IMG]
    Bank
    [​IMG]
    Stats.
    [​IMG]
     
< Sharing Mains/ Anyone I can pay member. | Selling noob account lvl 36 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site