Selling Cmb: 132 $60

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Fallen Archangel, Nov 23, 2014.

Selling Cmb: 132 $60
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 23, 2014 at 3:04 AM
  2. Fallen Archangel
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fallen Archangel Newcomer

    Selling Cmb: 132 $60

    This is my first time on this website (I've heard its good for selling), so I'm perfectly fine with using a middleman, or I'll probably go first as long as you don't have any bad reputation.

    Here are a few screenshots:

    Bans:
    [​IMG]

    Gold:
    [​IMG]

    Membership:
    [​IMG]

    Bank:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Quest Points:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Like I said, this is my first time, so if there is anything I'm missing, or something else you want me to include, please let me know.


    My Skype is: [email protected]
    Or you can also use XMPP, check my signature
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 26, 2014 at 5:36 PM
  4. Fallen Archangel
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2014
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fallen Archangel Newcomer

    Selling Cmb: 132 $60

    Buuumb
     
< [WTS] 2155 total level 127 combat- ~RS3 Gold and middleman only | Selling 119cb Main account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site