Adblock breaks this site

Selling Chef Delights

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by soob, Jan 24, 2010.

  1. soob

    soob Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Chef Delights

    Ok I transferred the gold I wanted so now I have no use for them any longer.

    Will be selling them for $2-$3 I dont care but I am not going first I bought these off of Matt and I dont need them any longer.I encourage an OMM or A highly trusted MM.I will not pay fees they are all yours.

    PM me or post MSN here!

    Check my gold services for my vouches!
     
  2. Feren Silver

    Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Posts:
    6,663
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Chef Delights

    Talk to me on MSN, I need to ask you a few questions.
     
< [Trading]Partyhat and rares for any ale and chef delight | Selling Chef delights!(M4) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site