Selling Bulk Gold

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by AEVenoM, Apr 11, 2011.

Selling Bulk Gold
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 11, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  2. AEVenoM
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AEVenoM Newcomer

    Selling Bulk Gold

    Rate is .60 / m or .55 if you are trusted.

    Payments will be made through paypal or liberty reserve only. I will not accept paypal from anyone who isn't trusted. I get around 300-500 m daily, I am a very good day trader in the ge. Also have a white party hat I will possibly sell. Add me on msn at [email protected] if you are interested, I am open to an omm but if you want a free mm he must have over 80+ vouches, and from big sales. I'm not using a free mm who handles 5 m trades.

    Current Stock : 2.1 Bill + white party hat.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 11, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  4. dankblower
    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2011
    Posts:
    278
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dankblower Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Bulk Gold

  5. Unread #3 - Apr 11, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  6. hamad_n25
    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hamad_n25 Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Selling Bulk Gold

    hey, i'm intrested, will you cover omm costs?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 11, 2011 at 9:08 PM
  8. Dilan
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dilan Member

    Selling Bulk Gold

    Im interested I am trying to find someone to sell lol everyone is basically off.

    Add me if you can [email protected]
     
< 48M for $42.11 PayPal | Selling 350m through [PP] since the WU is closed. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site