Adblock breaks this site

Selling bulk Elkoy gold

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Kappapride123, Feb 5, 2017.

  1. Kappapride123

    Kappapride123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling bulk Elkoy gold

    I have a big amount of Elkoy gold that I want to sell for 07/Paypal if you're verified on Paypal.

    Atm while I'm making this thread I'm just shy of 20B in GP and items.

    We can dicuss rates on skype.

    I will not go first unless you're trusted on Sythe.

    Skype: samuelnorlin
     
  2. Goldstandard

    Goldstandard Looking for RSPS Gold suppliers!

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    428
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Selling bulk Elkoy gold

    I have Skyped you.
     
  3. VanBanter

    VanBanter Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2017
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    45
    Selling bulk Elkoy gold

    I'm interested!
     
  4. Kappapride123

    Kappapride123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2016
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling bulk Elkoy gold

    Sold it all. Sorry lads
     
  5. GamblaBob

    GamblaBob Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2017
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Selling bulk Elkoy gold

    If you get more stock, add my Skype below!
     
< Buying alora and loco pk | Buying Alora Gold PP/07 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site