Adblock breaks this site

Selling Blue Dragon Mask!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by SmD4LuNcH, Aug 16, 2010.

  1. SmD4LuNcH

    SmD4LuNcH Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Blue Dragon Mask!

    Hello Sythe, today I am selling my blue dragon mask. Since my Paypal is not yet verified, I am looking for rsgold/swaps for my mask. By rsgold, I mean trade price + extra xfered mils. (you must have a methood). I am also interested in Dungeoneering shields. Since I am not trusted here, I will not be forcing you to go first, although I will only go first if i feel that you are trusted enough. We can use OMM upon request.
    Here is the picture:
    [​IMG]




    offer away!
    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. Pekko

    Pekko Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    826
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Blue Dragon Mask!

    Adding you..
     
  3. SmD4LuNcH

    SmD4LuNcH Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Blue Dragon Mask!

    Pekko currently leading...
     
  4. Pekko

    Pekko Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Posts:
    826
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Blue Dragon Mask!

    Vouch, Sold me hes Blue drag mask :)
     
< [trusted]selling White Partyhat[paypal] | Selling diamonds !!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site