Adblock breaks this site

Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I Sibo I, Sep 11, 2008.

  1. I Sibo I

    I Sibo I Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2008
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

    Hey Im New Here Came To Sell My Black Pure

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Il Accept 15-25M On DeltaScape Or A Pure :)


    Msn Is [email protected]
    :embar:
     
  2. Ottis

    Ottis Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2007
    Posts:
    300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

    you should hide ur name
     
  3. kirby man

    kirby man Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Posts:
    641
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

    One, Hide your name, Two You should have kept it at 40 Attack or go to 60.
     
  4. pyroboy

    pyroboy Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

    i buy wit paypall or trade my maul pure wit 80 str
     
  5. I Sibo I

    I Sibo I Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2008
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Black Pure [[Lvl 54]] [[SWAPS]]

    Okay Add My Msn ?
     
< Selling a TOP HAT!!! | New RWT item.. Wootzorz. F2P >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site