Adblock breaks this site

Selling Best 07/EOC Main

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by nikomix6940, Aug 2, 2014.

  1. nikomix6940

    nikomix6940 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Best 07/EOC Main

    Hello Guys. Since summer is over, and I in few weeks back to school, last year of studying marketing and economics.
    Had a great time playing, but its time for me to say goodbye and I kinda need the money I can get for this account. Gold farmer sites are offering around 150$ (Based on EOC Stats) for the account.

    The account was ranked between 1-20 on top list of best hybrider 2012.
    Ranked on Beastly Hybrids of RS
    Kings of Magebank
    Worlds greaters hybrids
    Not giving the name.
    The account is on this list:
    [​IMG]

    - Lil information
    110 Cmb
    190 QP
    1481 Total
    Nice untradeables

    - The one and only original owner
    - I have all inforamtion and will give them to you doing the trade
    - The accounts email is registered to a email used for Runescape so you will have this email too


    The account has acces to EOC and 07 scape [EOC Thread here]
    [​IMG]

    Wealth & Undtradeables
    [​IMG]

    Stats
    [​IMG]


    Quest Points
    [​IMG]

    Combat
    [​IMG]

    Login
    [​IMG]

    Account Status
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Byveloq34

    Byveloq34 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Best 07/EOC Main

    how much man?
     
  3. nikomix6940

    nikomix6940 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Best 07/EOC Main

    I have guaranteed offer on 120$ from a gold farmer site so looking for 120$+
     
  4. nikomix6940

    nikomix6940 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Best 07/EOC Main

    STIL FOR SALE. Have Elite Clue banked.
     
< Rs3 Maxed Account + More For Osrs Max Combat | Selling 122 combat main with good pk stats. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site