Adblock breaks this site

Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Giraffe Pimp, Apr 5, 2016.

  1. Giraffe Pimp

    Giraffe Pimp Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

    Lunars, DT, etc. done. Ready to PK. Perfect to turn into 75 attack pure and dominate the wild with this build. Cash can come with account or I can sell separately. Post here or PM with offers. I'll sell it when I see a price I like.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Giraffe Pimp

    Giraffe Pimp Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

    bump.
     
  3. Giraffe Pimp

    Giraffe Pimp Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

    12345
     
  4. pullsout

    pullsout Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

    Willing to trade for a league of legends account its had over 350+$ of skins alone on it just let me know ill get some pics or i can skype it to you!
     
  5. Giraffe Pimp

    Giraffe Pimp Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Selling Beastly 70 Attack Zerker Pure! 1500+ total

    Sold.
     
< Selling CB 126 Max Combat main - Including 99 slayer/ $140 | Trading League account for osrs acc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site