Selling BEAST Low Level Serp Mauler

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Sales07, Oct 11, 2015.

Selling BEAST Low Level Serp Mauler
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 11, 2015 at 4:16 PM
  2. Sales07
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sales07 Member
    Banned

    Selling BEAST Low Level Serp Mauler

    This is my Serp Mauler I am here to sell as I have gotten bored of it. It has pk videos made on the account from awhile back which I can show to serious buyers that want to see what the account can do.

    A/W - 25m 07 RSGP OR Paypal/Skrill from TRUSTED USERS.

    Screenshots -

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 12, 2015 at 1:50 PM
  4. Sales07
    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2015
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sales07 Member
    Banned

    Selling BEAST Low Level Serp Mauler

    Bump, Sfs.
     
< Blitz 2 Gmaul Rusher | 82 Mage | 70 Str | 13 Pray | DT DONE | Selling 16 attack oby mauler >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site