Adblock breaks this site

Selling ataraxi account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by BoredOfGaming, Jan 10, 2017.

  1. BoredOfGaming

    BoredOfGaming Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling ataraxi account

    Like the title says. I'm selling my ataraxi account. It is on the veteran mode which is the second hardest but also gives 3.0x drop rate. An total of over 1.3k. All dominion weapons and dominion gloves are obtained and can always be reclaimed. I got a pernix set from like 4 ingame and some other items like partys hats etc. The whole bank is around 6b worth and that's alot of money here.

    I want 25M osrs for this account. I easy sell 100m for 5m osrs so, if you're interested leave me a pm with your skype.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. OrangeCounty

    OrangeCounty Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,224
    Selling ataraxi account

    I'll Skype you and send a PM
     
< [Paying 07][PKHonor] Buying Death account | selling os scape >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site