Adblock breaks this site

SElling Amazing Pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by iron fish, Nov 23, 2007.

  1. iron fish

    iron fish Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SElling Amazing Pure

    Initiate pure, w/ 50 attack, almost 55 str, and 60 mage + God Staff (Saradomin) ALSO 71 FLETCH!:

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    No Recoveries:
    [​IMG]

    The account also comes with some complementary costumes: Full Cammo, Mime top, and a Blue sleeping cap.

    Bidding starts at 600k A/W is 3.5m
    Please post bids on thread,
    have fun bidding!
     
  2. V I P P I V

    V I P P I V Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2007
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SElling Amazing Pure

    ill offer 300k.
     
  3. iron fish

    iron fish Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SElling Amazing Pure

    300k winning
     
  4. iron fish

    iron fish Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Posts:
    78
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    SElling Amazing Pure

    bumppp?!
     
< Bank Sale ( F2p ) | RuneOwner’s MM Application: Getting Proofs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site