Adblock breaks this site

Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Ghoststar, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    So let me tell you about this main:

    To start, there are 25mil+ neopoints in the bank
    THEN there are 25mil+ neopoints in stocks as well!
    So already, thats 50mil+ nps

    Then you have some amazing items:
    H4000 Helmet, Honey potions, over 200 in Dubloons, over 400 scratchcards, over 140 codestones (including red ones!), Ylanas blaster x4 and many, many other things that I havent listed. This means over 2000+ Unique SBD items.

    And then there are the pets: One trainable, and one over 1600+ HSD!

    Not only that, but there's also a great gallery, well-themed, sized over 100!

    And finally, it has a long-time premium membership.

    Now, it IS semi-active (Usually gets on once a week) and it IS pinned, BUT

    I HAVE THE PIN!

    If you are interested in this account, feel free to PM me :)

    HB:
    AB: 80$

    I only take paypal, and I will use a middleman!

    :)


    Now for the second account!

    This account is a long-time premium account and I HAVE SECURED IT!
    It has four pets (All BN, Most formats xxxxxxxxxx####) including:

    Maractite Draik
    Shadow Krawk w/ Pirate clothing
    White Chomby
    Spotted Kougra

    Has 9 Game trophies

    Gallery is size 40+

    400k Pure nps

    A few decent items

    LAB MAP INCLUDED

    And best of all? NO PIN!

    HB:
    AB: 40$

    I will take less than 40$, just mail me to haggle

    Also selling a third account!

    Account is SECURED and PINNED
    I HAVE THE PIN

    Four pets, all Trainable, w/ at least 200+ on all four of them
    8K+ UNIQUE sdb items

    Comes with lab map, 10 mil, 40 nerkmids, and tons of unchecked items.
    COMES WITH NC ITEMS

    HB:
    AB: 60$

    I can haggle
    I WILL SELL ALL THREE TOGETHER FOR 150$
    I can still haggle after that too :)

    PM me for questions! I don't bite :)
     
  2. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    Bump!
     
  3. arren

    arren The Evil Lurker
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2012
    Posts:
    218
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    is this your main? or from unreg email?
     
  4. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    Bump!
     
  5. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    Bump so I can pay off my schooling costs!
     
  6. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    @Arren, I bought it, had the pin cracked, and now i'm trying to sell
    The other two are secured & Legit
     
  7. Ghoststar

    Ghoststar Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 1, 2012
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    Bump so I can pay off my schooling costs!
     
  8. Pockets

    Pockets Don't cheat the man in the glass.
    Zombie Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2011
    Posts:
    5,584
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Connect 4 Champion Green Finger
    Selling: Amazing Neopets Main

    Selling hacked accounts is not allowed.
     
< [Selling] level 30 League of Legends account! | Buying Mabinogi Account >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site