Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by GamingWa1, Apr 17, 2014.

  1. GamingWa1

    GamingWa1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    Hello Sythe! Today I am selling an incredibly awesome main account on RS07 as I feel I need a new challenge in RS but I need funds to do so. As a result I am selling this account for just that.

    This account has been trained passsionately and has tonnes for 99s and high skills overall. The account has 99 Attack, Strength, Magic and Hitpoints according to the pictures below.

    This account took many hours to train and want the new owner of the account to feel secure with the new account so stats have been blocked out aswell as extra
    security with these pictures being 3 weeks old. Levels have been gained since then to ensure the account's name remains a mystery so the new owner doesnt
    have to worry about 3rd parties knowing the name putting your account at risk.

    The bank is empty, literally, as all funds on the account are going towards my new project. The bank pin has been removed but is irrelevant anyway since the bank is empty. The account DOES NOT have firecape, torso, etc but with these stats it wouldn't be hard to achieve.

    As for quests, ask me any specific quests in the Skype chat but I haven't done many so I felt there was no need to screenshot them.

    I am the original owner and you will receive the following information: Email login and password, the email itself, all recovery information.

    Payments: EOC money as I do not have another account with membership

    A/W: 500M EOC
    Current: 250M

    Please offer away and here are the screenies:

    Skills (3 weeks old):

    [​IMG]

    Membership:

    [​IMG]

    Blackmarks:

    [​IMG]

    I will add your skype if I feel your offer is high enough rather than receive tonnes of skypes for too low offers which would frustrate me.
     
  2. GamingWa1

    GamingWa1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    bump.
     
  3. Connor9988

    Connor9988 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    250m eoc is my offer
     
  4. GamingWa1

    GamingWa1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    Noted. Thanks

    Current: 250m

    Not entirely sure on account prices but ill have an autowin of 500m EOC which i'd be happy anyway
     
  5. GamingWa1

    GamingWa1 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2012
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    bump.
     
  6. Nov9862

    Nov9862 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    Ill throw like 475m eoc cashp
     
  7. Nov9862

    Nov9862 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2014
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    If the 475m looks alright pm me on here for my skype
     
  8. kennystorholt

    kennystorholt Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2012
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    Hello. Please add my skype I am very interested.
    Skype: KennyStorholt

    (No imposters I ask for PM)
     
  9. rentsw87

    rentsw87 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2014
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    26
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    pmed you my skype for 500m offer. add me :)

    can we also use mm for transaction? thanks
     
  10. BrosephRS

    BrosephRS Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    [Selling] ALMOST MAXED MAIN - 1 LVL AWAY

    I also offer 500m eoc. pmed you my skype.
     
< [s]126|1959 overall|Firecape|Torso|206 QP|84 Thieving(1.5m/hr chests) | Main lvl 120 Firecape, Void, Barrows gloves >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site