Selling accounts cb lv 108 need help

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by IsmokeDANK123, Aug 28, 2017.

Selling accounts cb lv 108 need help
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 28, 2017 at 7:06 PM
  2. IsmokeDANK123
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Selling accounts cb lv 108 need help

    So I know I don't have vouches, I'm just wondering if there's a website that I could sell my account to other than accountwarehouse.com
    I'd post it on here but I know no one wants to buy off a new user.
    If someone could help me out that would be great. Don't have Skype but do have discord. If someone would take a look at my stats and tell me what it's worth that would be great too. Thanks in advance.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 29, 2017 at 1:11 AM
  4. Hahanerd
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Selling accounts cb lv 108 need help

    Threads MUST display the follow information or they will be locked.

    ○ A screenshot of the account's levels (Example) (Example RS3)
    ○ A screenshot of the account's wealth [If specified] (Example) (Example RS3)
    ○ A screenshot of the lobby screen [If specified for membership] (Example) (Example RS3)
    ○ A screenshot of the offence history/ban meter (Example)
     
< Selling main account 138 cb 2447/2465 total CHEAPPPP. | Buying account(s) with curse prayers >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site