Adblock breaks this site

Selling account with 86 range 37 def

Discussion in 'Berserker, Rune, and Void Pures' started by abdul2013, Jan 28, 2020.

  1. abdul2013

    abdul2013 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2013
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Selling account with 86 range 37 def

    Hey guys, I stumbled upon an account I made about two years ago that I used to use as my rev alt. I completely forgot about it and I have not played on it in over a year. There are no bans on it in the past or any offences. Has 14 days of membership on it as of today (28th Jan 2020)
    I have no use for this account at all so I decided to sell it, I don't really know how much to sell it for so shoot your shot.
    Oh ya, it has all nmz quests done just needs a rock cake (rfd not started) + it has haunted mine done + salve ammy (i) and about 400k in the bank in random supplies and other junk

    main stats are 86 range, 37 def and 43 pray.

    dm me for my discord

    we can go through a middleman, unless you're a trusted member I'm not going first :).
     
  2. Gladiator

    Gladiator Legend
    Gladiator Donor Cheetah

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    103,484
    Referrals:
    809
    Sythe Gold:
    18,103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    395798480158982145
    Discord Username:
    gladiator0003
    Gohan has AIDS (2) Snowflake (2) Verified Diamond Trole Two Factor Authentication User Voluntaryist Why can't I hold all of these feels? (2) Dunce (2) Lawrence Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Carrot (2) Halloween 2013 Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Hoover Homosex Friendship is Magic Nitro Booster Potamus (3) Cook Village Drunk
    Gooby Gracious Cool Kid Pokémon Trainer STEVE Spyro Candy Man
    Selling account with 86 range 37 def

    @abdul2013
    From this sticky: [Section Rules] Old School RuneScape Accounts
    Please add the missing screenshots or your thread will be locked.
     
< Buying everything | Selling Maxed Zerker 250M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site