Selling account with 6 50s

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by I.R._HAM, Jul 22, 2009.

Selling account with 6 50s
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 22, 2009 at 12:23 AM
  2. I.R._HAM
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Selling account with 6 50s

    Im selling an account with a 50 in:
    -Mlg
    -Team Doubles
    -Lone Wolves
    -Team Slayer
    -Team Swat
    -Team Snipers
    It also has 15k gamerscore and live until July 2010. The account also has a 1.9+ kill death ratio and a 30 in squad battle(if that matters lol, but it goes up by 1 or 2 everygame). Account has 631 total exp out of 724 matchmade games. All games were played legit and none of the 50s were circle boosted

    Looking for paypal offers only
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM
  4. Megan Foxs Boyfriend
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Megan Foxs Boyfriend Member
    Banned

    Selling account with 6 50s

    Gamertag?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2009 at 11:15 AM
  6. Wub to craft
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Posts:
    4,237
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wub to craft Grand Master
    Banned

    Selling account with 6 50s

    Has it played any socials / double exp?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM
  8. I.R._HAM
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2006
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23

    I.R._HAM Forum Addict

    Selling account with 6 50s

    3 social games played(all were bungie vs the world i believe), no double exp played
     
< Selling An amazing account!!! | Selling Semi-Pro Account! 4 50's! HIGH MLG XP! Pretty Cheap! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site