Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by iDevilMan, Apr 27, 2011.

  1. iDevilMan

    iDevilMan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Posts:
    131
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    Selling Account Upgrades:
    Current Stock: 11
    Teamviewer is a must if you don't want too use it no problem but if pin doesn't work you won't be getting a new one.
    To purchase post your MSN's or Skype:
    ​
     
  2. logrono23

    logrono23 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

  3. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    About to add you.
     
  4. Usa

    Usa The one and only.
    $200 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2006
    Posts:
    1,666
    Referrals:
    129
    Sythe Gold:
    714
    Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Potamus
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    Vouch for this guy, he is legit :)
     
  5. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    Thanks man :)

    Unfortunately I'm not sure about this guy lol.. he said he'd go first if I showed GP and stuff so I did, then as soon as he teamview'd me he said he had to go and would be back in a few minutes. Not accusing anyone of anything but just saying, it's a bit odd. >_<
     
  6. logrono23

    logrono23 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    I got Teamview and he keeps telling me I need upgraded version then told me he just got vouched by USA when the vouch was for shockwave I informed him my brother said he would pay for the membership and now refuses to give the 16m back that I gave for the pins that I have yet to recieve.
     
  7. MageBhoy07

    MageBhoy07 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    947
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    i will buy 6pins if u go first for me , we can do in increments. if interested add in msn:[email protected]
     
  8. logrono23

    logrono23 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    [​IMG]
     
  9. ShockWaveee

    ShockWaveee Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    869
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Account Upgrades 8M [RSGP]

    Devil is lying, he hasn't been online since he told me he'd brb (this was 1.5 hours ago btw)
     
< [RSGP]Buying upgrade 10M asap | [need An Account Upgrade] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site