[Buying] 99HP Skiller

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Lilly, Jun 7, 2012.

[Buying] 99HP Skiller
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  2. Lilly
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Title says it all, I'm buying a 99HP skiller, no other combat stats.

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  4. Lilly
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still need a 99HP pure/skiller OR 99 Farming skiller.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 9, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  6. ZThomas
    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ZThomas Disregard Females, Acquire Currency.
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I have a 99hp, 25 Combat account I tried selling months ago. Decided not to, but what's your offer? It has a few non-combat skills trained.

    Rare account and probably won't let it go, but we'll see.
    Original owner and can offer lifetime recovering (once a week).

    PM me
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 9, 2012 at 2:36 PM
  8. Jeroeeen
    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jeroeeen Active Member

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I got a lvl 25cb 99hp and about 71 farm and 80mining what ur offer ?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 9, 2012 at 4:08 PM
  10. Lilly
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I'm currently out of town, I'm in New York for business, please post pictures of your accounts so i can see entire stats.

    Post your contact information and i'll contact you ASAP with offers.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  12. Lilly
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still looking!
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 11, 2012 at 6:08 PM
  14. Lilly
    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still buying!
     
< Selling BEAST Obby Mauler! [RSGP][PP] | [Selling a nice started zerker level 75] * [RSGP only] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site