Adblock breaks this site

[Buying] 99HP Skiller

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Lilly, Jun 7, 2012.

  1. Lilly

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Title says it all, I'm buying a 99HP skiller, no other combat stats.

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. Lilly

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still need a 99HP pure/skiller OR 99 Farming skiller.
     
  3. ZThomas

    ZThomas Disregard Females, Acquire Currency.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2011
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I have a 99hp, 25 Combat account I tried selling months ago. Decided not to, but what's your offer? It has a few non-combat skills trained.

    Rare account and probably won't let it go, but we'll see.
    Original owner and can offer lifetime recovering (once a week).

    PM me
     
  4. Jeroeeen

    Jeroeeen Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I got a lvl 25cb 99hp and about 71 farm and 80mining what ur offer ?
     
  5. Lilly

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    I'm currently out of town, I'm in New York for business, please post pictures of your accounts so i can see entire stats.

    Post your contact information and i'll contact you ASAP with offers.
     
  6. Lilly

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still looking!
     
  7. Lilly

    Lilly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2009
    Posts:
    1,065
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    [Buying] 99HP Skiller

    Bump, still buying!
     
< Selling BEAST Obby Mauler! [RSGP][PP] | [Selling a nice started zerker level 75] * [RSGP only] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site