selling a lvl 54 str pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hatchetface1, Dec 2, 2008.

selling a lvl 54 str pure
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:23 AM
  2. hatchetface1
    Referrals:
    0

    hatchetface1 Guest

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    hp 60
    attack 40
    strength 71
    prayer 25
    66 woodcutting
    and 37 magic everything else is 1 and i am selling him for 1 month of memberships by phone only if ur interested add my email its [email protected] 0s to os and 3s to es and i need a MM to help me with this trade so if ur MM post on my thread so U can Help me out
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:32 AM
  4. I Need HW Done
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

  5. Unread #3 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:37 AM
  6. hatchetface1
    Referrals:
    0

    hatchetface1 Guest

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    grr i cant add ur email add mines
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM
  8. I Need HW Done
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    i just did
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:39 AM
  10. sylvester
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    292
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sylvester Forum Addict
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    def?..
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:39 AM
  12. I Need HW Done
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    i added u ur not on tho
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:41 AM
  14. I Need HW Done
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    talk 2 me through PM's im VERY interested.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 2, 2008 at 12:45 AM
  16. hatchetface1
    Referrals:
    0

    hatchetface1 Guest

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    it has 1 def everything is one except for the stats i posted
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 3, 2008 at 5:26 AM
  18. hatchetface1
    Referrals:
    0

    hatchetface1 Guest

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    hey still selling pure
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 3, 2008 at 9:17 PM
  20. hatchetface1
    Referrals:
    0

    hatchetface1 Guest

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

  21. Unread #11 - Dec 3, 2008 at 9:44 PM
  22. CruZr
    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    969
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    CruZr Apprentice
    Banned

    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    Pics are it will be locked...
     
< Selling Rare Name! | Selling 2 Account Very, Very, Very, Cheap! Take a Look!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site