Adblock breaks this site

selling a lvl 54 str pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hatchetface1, Dec 2, 2008.

  1. hatchetface1

    hatchetface1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    hp 60
    attack 40
    strength 71
    prayer 25
    66 woodcutting
    and 37 magic everything else is 1 and i am selling him for 1 month of memberships by phone only if ur interested add my email its [email protected] 0s to os and 3s to es and i need a MM to help me with this trade so if ur MM post on my thread so U can Help me out
     
  2. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

  3. hatchetface1

    hatchetface1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    grr i cant add ur email add mines
     
  4. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    i just did
     
  5. sylvester

    sylvester Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2008
    Posts:
    292
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    def?..
     
  6. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    i added u ur not on tho
     
  7. I Need HW Done

    I Need HW Done Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2008
    Posts:
    231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    talk 2 me through PM's im VERY interested.
     
  8. hatchetface1

    hatchetface1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    it has 1 def everything is one except for the stats i posted
     
  9. hatchetface1

    hatchetface1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    hey still selling pure
     
  10. hatchetface1

    hatchetface1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

  11. CruZr

    CruZr Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    969
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling a lvl 54 str pure

    Pics are it will be locked...
     
< Selling Rare Name! | Selling 2 Account Very, Very, Very, Cheap! Take a Look!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site