Adblock breaks this site

Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sara lovers, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. sara lovers

    sara lovers Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~

    I'm selling a luring guide only 150k each. I got only 1 new lure. This guide is cheap, because I have only 1 new lure..and most of them are old. The new lure, you don't even need to have good skills. All you gotta do is talk.

    My msn is [email protected]
    I need a offiial, mod, or admin to look it over.
    I'm only using official mod, Il'l go first if your really trusted, or you can go first.

    Thank You if you bought a guide.
     
  2. b4d1

    b4d1 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2005
    Posts:
    1,438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~

    Can i verify it?
     
  3. -------owned-------

    -------owned------- Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    1,225
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~

    Me for verifier? :p
     
  4. sara lovers

    sara lovers Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    682
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a luring guide only 150k each ~1 new lure~

< Pcing Here | I need a trainer with some vouches >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site