[Selling] A Barrows Pure [cb 96]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Ibarragek0, Dec 7, 2011.

[Selling] A Barrows Pure [cb 96]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 7, 2011 at 7:38 AM
  2. Ibarragek0
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ibarragek0 Active Member
    Banned

    [Selling] A Barrows Pure [cb 96]

    The account itself has maximum 5m amount of cash, including the items. I haven't played runescape for almost half a year. and have decided to sell my veteran account (which I created back in 2006).

    I do not wish to take RSGP, as I'm not playing Runescape.
    I also do not want swaps in return, all I want is paypal. Higher bet wins.


    The account has completed Desert Treasure!

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM
  4. foxshock
    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2011
    Posts:
    176
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    foxshock Active Member
    Banned

    [Selling] A Barrows Pure [cb 96]

    20$?lol
     
< Spending 70-80m On an AMAZING rigour or Hybrid Pure | Selling Obby Mauler Cheap cb 39! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site