Adblock breaks this site

Selling a 4 Digit Steam

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by chronikz, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronikz

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

  2. GameTime3000

    GameTime3000 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    here i am
     
  3. chronikz

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    Hmm, I would need a better offer than 30 Dollars.
     
  4. madmax5213

    madmax5213 Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Posts:
    1,433
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    what happend to that mofo offering you 150 -.-
     
  5. strangerbob

    strangerbob Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2010
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  6. chronikz

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    I found a buyer but needs to wait a couple days for bank to clear, I am not to keen on selling it because I made a commitment to sell it to him since it is first come first serve. However If there is a deal which cannot be passed away and I obtain permission from the buyer, I will sell.
     
  7. chronikz

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    bumpp
     
  8. DBSteams

    DBSteams Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    pictures?
     
  9. chronikz

    chronikz Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling a 4 Digit Steam

    Will give them on MSN
     
< WTT/WTB: 5/6 dig for 3 months ESEA+$$ | Ghost321's Steam Shop >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site