Adblock breaks this site

Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by itoon2006, Aug 5, 2008.

  1. itoon2006

    itoon2006 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    Hey I'm selling an account with these stats:

    [​IMG]

    Bank:

    [​IMG]

    ***I had hoped to sell this account couple weeks ago, but the buyer never sent the payment. So the account is back for sale now.

    Like I said on my earlier post, I'm headed off to college and I haven't been on since last summer. I'm the original owner of this account and no one else knows of the password or recovery questions; there are no black marks. Due to an earlier incident and because I will be leaving soon, I will only be accepting paypal as a form of payment. If you have any further questions please leave them here; you may also add me on msn, but I won't be on that often. Please don't offer any game accounts. Any offer over 100 will be considered.

    Thanks for looking.
     
  2. IBIZA

    IBIZA Apprentice
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  3. RunecapePK1

    RunecapePK1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2008
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  4. sitheforumer1

    sitheforumer1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    very nice account you must of been deticated :D
     
  5. wcer2552

    wcer2552 Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  6. itoon2006

    itoon2006 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    Haha thanks, in retrospect I definitely spent way too much time playing this game. But I guess it'll make someone else's job a lot easier.
     
  7. Teh Mime

    Teh Mime Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  8. Phats for me please

    Phats for me please Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2008
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    TRADE WITH CAUTION ACC HAS recoveries. and will only use MM if its a 1 day trade rather then a 14 day trade .. SAD.
     
  9. Skiller Ox

    Skiller Ox Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    144
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    Hey Im Skiller Ox I Would Offer A Legit And Trusted 120 USD For This Acc, Add My Msn Too Talk More , [email protected].


    Thanks For Your Time



    Skiller Ox ~~
     
  10. itoon2006

    itoon2006 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    I understand if anyone's had bad experiences going first or is a little skeptical, but to be clear, I will not go first in any trade. I will consider 50/50, MM, but only if the trade can be done in 1 day.

    Phats for me please: This is not directly to your response, but I believe that I did already say that there are recoveries on the account.

    Also, my post count is low because I have never heard of sythe before I tried to sell this account. That could mean that I'm a scammer, but if I was a scammer, don't you think that I would have been looking for sites like this earlier? The truth is, I've never tried to look for sites that sold RS gold/accounts because I've never been interested in buying gold/selling accounts until now. Just think about it... and If you folks don't trust me, that's fine, don't waste your time responding or adding me on MSN.
     
  11. no scamming meh!

    no scamming meh! Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2008
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    ill give u 200$ in pay pal but ur going first dude no way im going first when im paying rl cash
     
  12. itoon2006

    itoon2006 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    Ok I found out how to delete the recoveries, I'll post the picture when it's accepted.
     
  13. Daily

    Daily BANNED FROM MARKET
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2005
    Posts:
    4,425
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    It wasn't me that contacted you about your account, I don't even play runescape anymore, and haven't been on my public msn in weeks.
     
  14. kid hybrid21

    kid hybrid21 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  15. no scamming meh!

    no scamming meh! Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2008
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    il posted already u never added my mssn?
     
  16. itoon2006

    itoon2006 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    All right... The recoveries have been deleted add me if you want to make a paypal offer.
     
  17. xxAccount Sellerxx

    xxAccount Sellerxx Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    I am giving some free names like i smoke dds, facebook fan, fat girl eat,fat boy eat, dang fat boy (good skiller names) and some i sell ask me for more details! i am also selling like 6 accounts lol my msn is [email protected] a 69 with 71 wc and cash, another 69 more of cmb type 65 str 60 attk and def etc.. a level 63 with 71 range 60 str etcc cash on it. a 61 kinda noobish lol but comes iwth package, and a 50 ranger with 68 range all comes iwth info and after trade two pbp pins depending on the account offered.
     
  18. pin plaza

    pin plaza Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2008
    Posts:
    635
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

    ill offer $250 msn is [email protected] vouchers on my pin thread u can see the link in my sig
     
  19. I_Pked_Ak47

    I_Pked_Ak47 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

  20. Im Kids Ranqe

    Im Kids Ranqe Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 95 Range/1 Def. Pure

< Hacker or Non-Hacker | Anyone know about body work on a car? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site