Selling 95 main +1500 Total USD only...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by X Chaos X, Dec 22, 2007.

Selling 95 main +1500 Total USD only...
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 22, 2007 at 9:18 PM
  2. X Chaos X
    Referrals:
    0

    X Chaos X Guest

    Selling 95 main +1500 Total USD only...

    Ok, I'm done with RS. I don't want this account anymore so I'm selling for real money.. not RS money, I don't need that. Moving on to WoW :D Nerdy me.. seriously, here are pics. He is a member with 15 days left, ALL membership was paid by phone. It has recoveries, I will delete when I get a real buyer.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    Post offers here. I will only accept paypal offers. Again, I want USD, not GP.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 23, 2007 at 8:17 PM
  4. X Chaos X
    Referrals:
    0

    X Chaos X Guest

    Selling 95 main +1500 Total USD only...

    Anyone?
     
< Mind-Blowing Color | Sellin lvl 123 Great stats >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site