Adblock breaks this site

Selling 80m RSGP | 80c per Mill

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by lmaokakes, Mar 28, 2011.

  1. lmaokakes

    lmaokakes Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2009
    Posts:
    293
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 80m RSGP | 80c per Mill

    Hi,

    I'm lmaokakes and I don't have that much post count but iv sold over 1 billion RSGP with a fast and sucessful transaction. I'm selling 80m RSGP for 80 cents per mill.

    I'll sell in bulks of 10m or the whole 80m.

    I will not go first due to the HIGH amount of scammers around these forums looking for a quick buck. Just add me on msn @ [email protected] , You will then send the payment VIA paypal as a GIFT, and then we will meet up in Runescape and i'll simply hand you the money over. Fast and Simple. No Complications.

    Please no time wasters, i just want to get rid of the remaining cash I have.

    EDIT: Sold it all
     
< Selling 2m Buy please, need to get rid of it =) | Selling 100m RSGP! .90/mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site