Adblock breaks this site

Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Im On A Goat, Mar 19, 2011.

  1. Im On A Goat

    Im On A Goat Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2011
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

    I will update this thread everytime I get/sell upgrades.

    Upgrades in stock: 8
    Fee: 7Mil/Upgrade

    Please note, rsgp ONLY. 7Mil is not negotiable. If buying 2+ pins I can give a discount.

    Msn: [email protected]

    I only go first to sythe users with 200+ vouches. If you don't want to go first then we will use a omm (I don't pay fees).
     
  2. tarako

    tarako Member

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2009
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

  3. smookems

    smookems Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67
    Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

  4. Im On A Goat

    Im On A Goat Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2011
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

  5. Gooseye

    Gooseye Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2010
    Posts:
    213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 8 Upgrades - RSGP

< sellin 1 upgrade | Sellin Upgrades >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site