Adblock breaks this site

I make great Sigs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chris112, Oct 21, 2007.

  1. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    hey i make sigs at a price you decide the price and some i do for free one of them is in my sig and ill upload others now :D thanks

    Chris

    [email protected]
     
  2. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    [​IMG]

    sorry bout double post :D
     
  4. 0wn 12anging

    0wn 12anging Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    Wrong section, should be in GFX section.

    Btw those sigs look like you just took a runescape wallpaper and added a boarder...
     
  5. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    :O no i use photoshop if you look at rs backgrounds they are alot different... !!!! i have my own brushes and text!
     
  6. commandercup

    commandercup Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    sorry to burst your bubble... but I have to be the jerk and say those are terrible... is this a joke?
     
  7. Atomic

    Atomic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,870
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    I make great Sigs

    Looks like Soccertj has some competition.
     
  8. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    hehe so you like them :D
     
  9. Wendy

    Wendy Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    886
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    Atomic made me lol.

    Chris- maybe you should free sig for a while and get a little more experience.
     
  10. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    oh ok thanks for the advice :D
     
  11. r4ng3 th1z

    r4ng3 th1z Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    ur mate died and u have time for sythe and shit? wow some mate
     
  12. Chris112

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    you best shut your mouth sythe and **** helps me remember him as he played runescape what else can i do you tit, i cant just sit some where crying over him can i ? what would be the point in that ?! Huh
     
  13. Hax`

    Hax` Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    - Emotional -
     
  14. superfirecaper

    superfirecaper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I make great Sigs

    ur a dick hax dont make me lag u out on msn again
     
< selling 8 pbp pins 1.2 ea | Selling Stakers/Pkers/Mains (All Levels) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site