I make great Sigs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chris112, Oct 21, 2007.

I make great Sigs
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 21, 2007 at 8:57 AM
  2. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    hey i make sigs at a price you decide the price and some i do for free one of them is in my sig and ill upload others now :D thanks

    Chris

    [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM
  4. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    [​IMG]
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM
  6. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    [​IMG]

    sorry bout double post :D
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 21, 2007 at 9:08 AM
  8. 0wn 12anging
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    0wn 12anging Guru
    Banned

    I make great Sigs

    Wrong section, should be in GFX section.

    Btw those sigs look like you just took a runescape wallpaper and added a boarder...
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 21, 2007 at 11:22 AM
  10. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    :O no i use photoshop if you look at rs backgrounds they are alot different... !!!! i have my own brushes and text!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 21, 2007 at 11:29 AM
  12. commandercup
    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    commandercup Newcomer

    I make great Sigs

    sorry to burst your bubble... but I have to be the jerk and say those are terrible... is this a joke?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 22, 2007 at 3:00 AM
  14. Atomic
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,870
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Atomic Guru
    Banned

    I make great Sigs

    Looks like Soccertj has some competition.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 22, 2007 at 5:27 AM
  16. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    hehe so you like them :D
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 22, 2007 at 5:50 AM
  18. Wendy
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    886
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wendy Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    I make great Sigs

    Atomic made me lol.

    Chris- maybe you should free sig for a while and get a little more experience.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 22, 2007 at 6:33 AM
  20. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    oh ok thanks for the advice :D
     
  21. Unread #11 - Oct 22, 2007 at 7:18 AM
  22. r4ng3 th1z
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    r4ng3 th1z Active Member
    Banned

    I make great Sigs

    ur mate died and u have time for sythe and shit? wow some mate
     
  23. Unread #12 - Oct 22, 2007 at 7:47 AM
  24. Chris112
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chris112 Forum Addict

    I make great Sigs

    you best shut your mouth sythe and **** helps me remember him as he played runescape what else can i do you tit, i cant just sit some where crying over him can i ? what would be the point in that ?! Huh
     
  25. Unread #13 - Oct 22, 2007 at 8:14 AM
  26. Hax`
    Referrals:
    0

    Hax` Guest

    I make great Sigs

    - Emotional -
     
  27. Unread #14 - Oct 22, 2007 at 8:19 AM
  28. superfirecaper
    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    276
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    superfirecaper Forum Addict
    Banned

    I make great Sigs

    ur a dick hax dont make me lag u out on msn again
     
< selling 8 pbp pins 1.2 ea | Selling Stakers/Pkers/Mains (All Levels) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site